With soon to be 50 Teriyaki Madness shops nationwide, the madness has arrived in Elko, Nevada!
Sam and Gurpreet Samra, a father and son team, opened their first teriyaki shop in September and had the most successful opening in TMAD history. The shop opened at record breaking numbers and a line out of the door!
“After spending time with the Samra family and the team they hired makes me so excited about what’s to come for them. They have such a strong work ethic and community support that there is going to be nothing but great things
coming from Elko, NV!”
– Shanlee Kasson, Senior Training Manager
Territories are still available!
We are excited to spread the madness to the Nevada market! In the past, you were interested in opening your own Teriyaki Madness. Here’s why now is the time for you to own your own business:
- the profitability (earning potential 23%)*
- the yearly sales (average is $1,038,975!)*
- the business model (simple and scalable)
- the food (as hearty and delicious as it is healthy) the real estate (small footprint, think strip malls)
*Refer to 2018 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)