In this crazy time, we want to share with you how we fight for the TMAD franchise community.
Here’s how we are helping:
- Franchise Coaches are in constant communication with our franchisees. Together, they problem solve the unique challenges that come up in a challenging climate.
- Leveraging our supply chain partners to keep supplies and services uninterrupted.
- Daily communications to ensure that the franchisees get the information that is pertinent to them, and are pointed in the right direction to weather this storm.
- Providing tips on communicating with landlords.
- Developing plans to maximize investment, cut costs and optimize store hours to increase profitability.
- Aiding franchisees to gain access to more capital including SBA Deferment & Disaster Relief loans.
- Navigating bureaucratic regulation.
- Communicating to consumers that TMAD is open and available for takeout, delivery and now, curbside service.
- Developing marketing tactics and innovations to keep customers happy. This includes technology development and implementation.
- Creating new marketing materials to redirect traffic for online ordering for pick up and delivery.