That’s Why We Made Entrepreneur Franchise 500…Again!
We did it again! TMAD has landed itself a spot on the 40th annual Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500® List for the third consecutive year! We ranked in at #465 for our outstanding growth, financial strength and brand power!
According to Franchising.com, “Placement in the Franchise 500® is a highly sought-after honor in the franchise industry, as evidenced by the fact that Entrepreneur received more than 1,000 applications this year, making it one of the company’s most competitive rankings ever.”
Entrepreneur uses key factors for each teriyaki franchise such as costs and fees, size and growth, support, brand strength, and stability to evaluate the best franchises. It’s no wonder that Teriyaki Madness made the list once again!
Reasons to Join the Madness:
Here’s why now is the time for you to own your own business:
• the profitability (earning potential 23%)*
• the yearly sales (average is $1,038,975!)*
• the business model (simple and scalable)
• the food (as hearty and delicious as it is healthy)
• the real estate (small footprint, think strip malls) 1800 sq ft with an average build out cost of $450k*
• the support team (we’ve been able to recruit the best management team in the business!)
*Refer to 2018 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)