Franchisee Opens His 1st Shop In Lake Forest!
On Saturday, March 2nd, TMAD Franchisees, Hassan and Habiba Abdalla opened their first Japanese food franchise in Lake Forest, California! They relocated from the Bay area and felt they needed to offer something to their new community.
“We felt a need to have a place that can serve a simple meal that is full of flavor, prepared fresh to order, and can be eaten almost every day without boredom,” said Hassan.
Hassan and Habiba had a successful Grand Opening and are urging everyone in town to stop by and give them a chance to win everyone over with delicious Teriyaki!
Reasons to Join the Madness Now!
Here’s why now is the time for you to own your own Japanese Food Franchise:
- territories are going fast (63 granted in 2018!)
- the profitability
- the yearly sales
- the business model (simple and scalable)
- the food (as hearty and delicious as it is healthy)
- the real estate (small footprint, think strip malls, 1800 sq ft)
- the support team (we’ve been able to recruit the best management team in the business!)
Ready to Open Your Teriyaki Shop?