Franchisee Opens Teriyaki Shop in Tiny Elko, Nevada to Rave Reviews!
There’s nothing like opening the doors to your brand new Asian fast food franchise! Father and Son duo, Sam and Gurpreet Samra opened their TMAD in Elko, Nevada to unprecedented Grand Opening sales!
Sam started his career in the trucking business, where he was a driver for over 12 years. After leaving the industry, Sam and his family moved from California to Elko, Nevada. After moving to Elko, Sam opened up two local businesses; a liquor store and a pizza shop. With the help of his family, Sam ran these businesses for several years before choosing to take on another opportunity…in comes TMAD!
Sam’s son came across Teriyaki Madness while visiting Las Vegas, and insisted on having his family try it out. After a great experience and a delicious meal, Sam and Gurpreet (who runs the day to day operations) decided it was now or never to bring an Asian fast food franchise to the Elko community as TMAD is growing so quickly!
“Excited to cook some juicy chicken for the boyz!”
Check Out the Grand Opening Video!
Reasons to Join the Madness Now:
Here’s why now is the time for you to own your own Teriyaki Shops:
- territories are going fast (63 granted in 2018!)
- the profitability (earning potential 23%)*
- the yearly sales (average is $1,038,975!)*
- the business model (simple and scalable)
- the food (as hearty and delicious as it is healthy)
- the real estate (small footprint, think strip malls, 1800 sq ft with an average build out cost of $450k*)
- the support team (we’ve been able to recruit the best management team in the business!)
*Refer to 2018 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)