Delicious AF (as fish) Teriyaki Salmon Introduced Just in Time for Lent!
TMAD’s newest LTO (limited time offer), Teriyaki Salmon was introduced at the perfect time! With Lent approaching on March 6th, many restaurant concepts are choosing to introduce seafood items on their menu’s for the season.
Japanese Franchise, Teriyaki Madness was featured in Nation’s Restaurant News for introducing our latest LTO just in time for lent. Our 4-ounce Salmon is perfectly grilled and marinated and comes with a choice of white rice, brown rice, fried rice or noodles, with stir-fried vegetables and teriyaki sauce.
Not only is the salmon delicious AF (as fish) it’s packed full of protein and Omega 3s. The salmon hit all Teriyaki Madness shops on February 11th.
Drooling yet? We are.
Reasons to Join the Madness:
Here’s why now is the time for you to own your own Japanese Franchise:
- territories are going fast (63 granted in 2018!)
- the profitability (earning potential 23%)*
- the yearly sales (average is $1,038,975!)*
- the business model (simple and scalable)
- the food (as hearty and delicious as it is healthy) the real estate (small footprint, think strip malls) 1800 sq ft with an average build out cost of $450k*
- the support team (we’ve been able to recruit the best management team in the business!)
*Refer to 2018 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)