5 More Shops Coming to California!
Avez Bashadi is a Regional Manager for a multi-national grocery retailer and an independent grocery store owner in San Jose, California. After operating the store for the past six years, Avez decided he wanted to add a franchise opportunity to his portfolio.
After attending Discovery Day, Avez ventured on to research other franchise concepts. He quickly came back to TMAD after realizing nothing else compared!
“After learning more about the amazing support team and delicious Teriyaki, I knew I wanted to join The Madness! My goal is to scale and grow, and TMAD worked diligently with me to ensure that I was able to do just that!”
– Avez Bashadi
Reasons to Join the Madness:
Here’s why now is the time for you to own your own business:
- the profitability (earning potential 23%)*
- the yearly sales (average is $1,038,975!)*
- the business model (simple and scalable)
- the food (as hearty and delicious as it is healthy)
- the real estate (small footprint, think strip malls, 1800 sq ft with an average build out cost of $450k*)
- the support team (we’ve been able to recruit the best management team in the business!)*Refer to 2018 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)