Baseball Player Turned to Teriyaki!
Former baseball player turned Wok Star! After college, Shane Kennedy went on to become a professional baseball player. After suffering multiple injuries that ended his career, Shane started a pursuit in finding a franchise opportunity…queue TMAD!
Shane found Teriyaki Madness when visiting Texas with his girlfriend. “I heard about Teriyaki Madness when I was on a trip to Texas…I went to try it out, we were there for seven days, I ate there four out of the seven!”
Shane plans to open three shops in and around the Orlando area and bring delicious teriyaki to all! Watch why he joined the MADNESS!
Reasons to Join the Madness:
Here’s why now is the time for you to own your own business:
- the profitability (earning potential 23%)*
- the yearly sales (average is $1,038,975!)*
- the business model (simple and scalable)
- the food (as hearty and delicious as it is healthy)
- the real estate (small footprint, think strip malls) 1800 sq ft with an average build out cost of $450k*
- the support team (we’ve been able to recruit the best management team in the business!)*Refer to 2018 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)