TMAD’s Director of Marketing Featured in 2019’s Women in the Lead!
FastCasual released it’s third annual, “Women in the Lead” series which features some of the industry’s most successful female leaders. FastCasual interviewed 27 women who have worked hard to make it to the top of the “corporate food chain.” Included in the top female representation is Liz Worley, TMAD’s Director of Marketing!
Liz was interviewed about her path to the top and what she has learned about herself during her career in the marketing industry!
“I can look back on my early career to today and see that my ability to adapt and be quick on my feet with various situations is my biggest area of growth. And, let’s face it, being a mom also helps me be ready for anything.”
– Liz Worley
Reasons to Join the Madness:
Here’s why now is the time for you to own your own Teriyaki Shops:
- territories are going fast (63 granted in 2018!)
- the profitability (earning potential 23%)*
- the yearly sales (average is $1,038,975!)*
- the business model (simple and scalable)
- the food (as hearty and delicious as it is healthy)
- the real estate (small footprint, think strip malls) 1800 sq ft with an average build out cost of $450k*
- the support team (we’ve been able to recruit the best management team in the business!)
*Refer to 2018 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)